Edana Farms Organic A2 Desi Ghee
Hand-Churned goodness made from the superior quality A2 Cow Milk
Our A2 Desi Ghee is extracted from the pure milk of Punjabi Sahiwal Cow. Sahiwal cattle is a breed of zebu cow, named after an area in the Punjab, India. Our ghee is made using a 3000-year-old Vedic method called Bilona (hand-churning). First boiling unprocessed milk, converting it into curd in clay pots, and then separating the butter to form the ghee. The milk is hand-churned to retain all its nutritious value.
• Sahiwal cow is a native breed of the Punjab region.
• “Edana” being based out of Punjab, provides the best A2 Desi Ghee.
• It is known to be the purest form of Desi Ghee.
• It also has detoxifying properties and nourishes the body.
• It is a source of Vitamins A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Anti-oxidants and Minerals.